Monocl for CRM is compatible with both Veeva CRM and Salesforce, and enriches both leads/contacts and Person Account with a comprehensive 360-degree view of their network of collaborators, research activities and industry engagement.
Provide name, email, location and title of the users to Monocl via firstname.lastname@example.org.
When the application is installed in your Salesforce or Veeva org you can start assigning users. Follow the guide below to setup the users.
- Go to Setup
- Navigate through the quick search bar to “Installed Packages”, click Manage Licenses
- Add users by clicking “Add users”
- Select the users you want to add, finish by clicking “Add”.
- In setup, navigate to “”Permission Sets”
- Click on Monocl for CRM to access settings
- Click “Manage Assignments” and subsequently “Add Assignments”
- Select the users to add to permissions for and finish by clicking “Assign”
Customizing Monocl for CRM with Flows
Click here to see more information about how to customize Flows.
Please contact Monocl customer success at email@example.com or via the Monocl chat if there are questions regarding the setup.